Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Feng Shui Snow Day

I have been torn on whether or not to set up a nursery or just wait.  I have picked out bedding for a boy and a girl, but I've found no gender neutral themes I like.  Plus, ever since we put together our stroller/car seat/travel system, it sits in our dining room waiting.  Every time I walk by, I look at those things and just wonder... when? When, when, when?  So, silly me, will push that stroller around the dining room, through the hall, around the corner, into the great room, past the kitchen, and back into the dining room just to get a feel for what it will be like.  Scott just laughs at me!  We have a great sense of humor together.  So, today is a snow day and I have been wanting to clear out the room that will be the nursery.  I have been successful in shifting some things from the closet to the other spare bedroom's closet.  I have 2 bags of trash and I'm taking a break now.  I feel pretty satisfied with my "feng shui"ing for the day! (that's pronounced, "fung shway")  I think I'll take a lap or two now with the stroller just for the heck of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment