Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Inspiration

Is this not the cutest little onesie you've ever seen?  This is actually the inspiration for the title of my blog that I found on Brantley & Richard's site. (http://richardandbrantley.blogspot.com/) I really felt a connection with them and was so moved by their story and journey to adoption.  During this difficult time of waiting, I find myself visiting their blog daily, if not more, and it gives me hope.  It brings me great joy to see this couple ,who I don't even know, see their dream come true.  They were recently matched and blessed with their baby girl on Jan. 4th.  Their little one can be seen wearing this onesie in their "Gotcha Day" video.  It's precious!  (warning though, have Kleenex on hand!) 

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! I can't wait hold your baby while he or she is wearing it! Love you Kim!

    ReplyDelete