Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Venti Nonfat Caramel Blogaholic

Okay, so I had the best of intentions of really utilizing this time (another snow day) to finish cleaning out one of our extra bedrooms for the nursery, but I digress... I'm a blogaholic, what can I say? (procrastinator)  I've been searching baby blogs, adoption blogs, nursery decor blogs (yes, those actually exist!), teacher blogs, crafty blogs, oh my goodness, and now I'm on MY blog!  All the while, wishing I was sipping a Starbucks Venti Nonfat Caramel Macchiatto.  BUT, it's snowing and blowing so hard,(and has been ALL day), it looks like God dropped a big 'ole bag of powdered sugar and I really don't want to get all bundled up and drive in that mess!  So, I just brewed the second best thing.  I love those Starbucks VIA flavored coffee packets topped with french vanilla creamer of course.  Mmm, that's good java!  Now I'm motivated a little more to go back upstairs and get some work done.  I really am thankful for this time though.  Time to pray, to reflect, to prepare for the day we get that call!    

No comments:

Post a Comment