Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Still no news...

Nothing to post, but I know many of our friends and family are on pins and needles waiting to hear if WE have heard anything.  We have not heard back from the agency.  I am guessing the birthmom is still trying to narrow down her decision.  As difficult as it is for us to wait, I can only imagine how much more difficult it must be for her to choose 2-3 families or couples. 

I can honestly say, I feel a sense of peace in all of this.  I guess I have finally surrendered everything to God, knowing this is beyond my control.  I can not sit around or wear out the floors pacing, going nuts wondering if we will get the call.  We will, it's just a matter of when.  Getting ready for school and Open House next week is keeping me more than busy! Just as I cross off 5-6 things on my list, it grows by 10 more things again.  I am grateful for this time though.   I am cherishing the freedom we have right now.  We can go see a movie spur of the moment or take a bike ride together.  We can golf 9 holes, or simply sit back and soak up every last bit of summer as we watch the sunset.  This is what we've been doing lately.  The day will come, in His perfect timing. 

Thank you to all who continue to pray for us on this journey.  It means more than you know!  We feel extremely blessed by each and every one of you. 






1 comment: