Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 26, 2011

I'm still here!

I am not MIA!  It's just that time of year again, back to school!  Last night was Open House/Meet the Teacher Night.  It went really well!  Lots of nice parents and cute kids!  They were adorable!  One little girl kept giving me hug after hug!  She certainly wasn't shy. I love it!  In the spirit of going back to school, I found this picture that kind of ties in with my 2 favorite things: school and babies/kids.



I think this would be a precious picture to have taken with our little one using some children's books.  I always loved listening to my parents read me Dr. Seuss books when I was little!  Aaahh, the classics! There were many others too, of course!  What were your favorite books as a child?  What do/did you read to your children? Leave me a comment or send me some email!  I'd love to hear from you!  For those friends who have troubles leaving comments, I've now added a feature where you can follow me by email. (it's on the right side, not too far down) This way, whenever I post something new, you'll receive that in your email.  You can reply back that way if you wish.

We are still waiting with hope and faith in God!

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture - it is precious! I don't remember my parents reading to me, but I do remember a series of books I read in the late 50's, early 60's - "The Bobsey Twins". My sister was just 1 year older than me and I felt like we were twins! Good memories! Are twins in your future?? Continuing to pray for you each day.

    ReplyDelete