Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 25, 2011

The Search is On!

It is official, we now have a 2nd adoption agency!  I met with the two directors this morning and shared our profiles.  They loved them and thought our information was presented well.  I was glad to hear that!
This new agency even presented a special match opportunity to me before I left.  I won't go into details now, but it is something Scott and I have to really think about.  Nevertheless, we feel good about our increased odds and the higher chance for being matched and a placement happening sooner. 

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11



1 comment:

  1. KIM!! I am so excited you shared the bog with me! I LOVE hearing other adoption stories. What a very special blessing it is to adopt. Just from the skimming I have done, it looks like you are adopting within the US? We adopted from Russia, what a journey. I am so excited to watch you reach your destination! If you ever have questions or wish to talk about any of the struggles that come during the "waiting" process, please feel free to email me. leighces@hotmail.com
    Also, thanks for the blog button info. I will have to look into that.

    ReplyDelete