Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 22, 2011

Now Things Are Moving...

What seemed like an eternity ago, is finally starting to come together.  I had contacted a 2nd agency back in June and they were willing to take us into their Search Program.  All we had to do was give them 5 of our profiles, sign release forms, have our other agency send our homestudy and other documents and we'd be all set.  Sounded easy and simple enough to get done in a week, week and a half tops, right? Oh, think again! I should know these things take time by now.  I never learn! Well, the good news is... we are almost there.  Our paperwork arrived at the new agency yesterday.  Scott was able to set an appointment for first thing Monday morning to drop off our profiles, and a big, fat check, and let the search begin!  So, I finally feel like the wheels are in motion to increase our chances of being matched with a birthmom.  A couple weeks ago, when I read Choosing to SEE by Mary Beth Chapman, (scroll down a few posts back) I honed in on a particlar phrase that was very meaningful to me.  I connected with her when she said she didn't know how she was possibly going to live with the loss of her little girl.  Mary Beth said she prayed to God to somehow show them the way to take small steps, or leave bread crumbs of hope that they would make it through each day.  Bread crumbs of hope. LOVE that!  I prayed for exactly that.  Once I saw how long this was going to take, I just said to God,
give us some signs, light the way, sprinkle some bread crumbs to let us know, this will all work out.  I try so desperately to have faith.  Most days I do, but I am human.  God has certainly been sprinkling several crumbs of hope our way!  I am so very thankful for those.  I can not wait to find the "whole loaf" soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment