Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Faith

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." (Martin Luther King Jr.)  I have heard this quote many times before, but never has it meant so much to me as it does now.  I heard this repeatedly on the news, the radio, and even in a commercial on MLK Day just last week.  I think it was God's way of letting me know we are headed in the right direction on our journey to adoption.  I get asked daily by family, friends and colleagues, "Have you heard anything?", or "Any news?"  My reply is always the same, "No, not yet, but I have faith."  Faith is indeed taking the first step, but I am beginning to see a few steps on that staircase each day, as we near closer to the day we hear about Baby McBride.

No comments:

Post a Comment