Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Just Haven't Met You Yet...

A dear colleague of mine shared her sweet thoughts about our adoption recently.  She asked if I knew the song by Michael Buble, "Just Haven't Met You Yet".  I told her "Yes, I do know that song.  It's catchy!"  She told me to listen to the words because she instantly thought of Scott and I and the baby we haven't met yet.  The baby we are anxiously waiting for.  I paused and just stood there in awe... "yes, oh my goodness, I would have never thought of the lyrics in that way."   I immediately ran back to my computer and "Googled" that song to find the words and it became so perfectly clear!  I thanked her and told her how much I appreciated her well wishes and prayers.  Now, when that song comes on the radio, I crank it up and envision our sweet, sweet blessing to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment