Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Baby Class

I can't quit thinking about the Baby Care class we took this past Saturday.  I find it funny of ALL the hoops we had to jump through, of all the required classes, training, and "Parenting Classes", this was by far, THE most practical and informative one.  It was also the cheapest and shortest one too, ironically!  We learned so much, from, changing diapers, bathing, swaddling, and basic safety tips, we walked away feeling like we could actually do it all!  Now if we would just get that phone call!!!!!! Waiting is SO hard!

1 comment:

  1. Hi my dear friend!! I am your FIRST follower!!! I know waiting is hard my dear BUT God has a plan for you and I know he will bless you with a little one to love and protect forever. I am so excited for you and cannot wait to see your smile when you get the call and finally get to hold your little miracle!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete