Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring Shopping

Looking outside, it's a winter wonderland right now.  Looking on the calendar however, spring is just around the corner!  Yippee!  Two more weeks and we will be on Spring Break.  We have talked about spending some time shopping and looking for nursery furniture finally.  I have held off as long as I could, but my gut tells me to get a move on this!  I have themes I love for both a boy or a girl, but I am really drawn to the darker woods for a crib and matching furniture.  Here are my favs for each:

Jungle Jill (shown with white furniture, but I think it would go nicely with the darker wood too)
I was drawn to the cute giraffes, which my mom loved collecting.  I have some pictures and a blanket from her house that I thought of using, if this were the theme we were to choose.

Another top pick for a girl is the Taffy by CoCaLo collection: (yes, I LOVE the pinks and greens)

and finally for a boy, we love the "Ahoy Matey" theme! (also shown with white furniture, but I think the darker furniture would pick up the browns very nicely!)  I love the monkeys in there too!

We'll see what bargains we can find and keep you posted!


2 comments:

  1. I love the selections of furniture and accessories! I have been busy making quilts and will keep all of these colors in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim,

    I just love the dark wood! It is timeless and any of the themes will be adorable!

    I can't wait!

    Love,
    Bethany

    p.s.- Sorry I come up as my husband...
    I am the one who is following your blog...

    p.p.s.- Jordan likes it too! He thinks your blog is "sweet".(Umm... because it is!)

    ReplyDelete