Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cribs

We did some serious crib hunting over break and I have to say, we both agree on the same styles and  darker finishes!  Amazing!  Now, if only we could do the same on a new vehicle. (but, that's a whole other post I won't even get into now!)   Some of our favorites are:


We love the 4 in 1 cribs and how they will grow with our child, (from crib, to toddler bed, to day bed, to full size bed).   As I was once again reading and perusing other adoption blogs, I found the most precious painting in a nursery .  Above the crib read "For this child I have prayed. - 1 Samuel 1:27" I saw this and instantly cried.  I just thought, "How incredibly perfect is that?!" One thing is for sure, no matter what crib we buy, boy or girl, that quote will grace our little one's room. 

Each day we pray for our little one, until our time of waiting is done,
We pray the Lord keep you safe from harm, until the child of our dreams, becomes the child in our arms. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the dark woods! The scripture above the bed sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete