Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Looking Forward to Summer!

There are just 3 and a half days left of school and I'm getting really excited about summer now!  I got so much done this week at school, I'm farther (or is it further?) ahead than I've ever been for this time of year.  I guess getting older, and having taken my classroom apart so many years, I've pretty much got it down to a science!  Plus, we are headed to Disney soon!  That is a real motivator to get moving too! We were kind of torn as to book a flight or not.  What if we get the call?  But, I've said this before, we can't put our lives on hold.  I think the point is to stay busy so we're not dwelling on "WHEN is it going to happen?".   I am looking forward to doing lots when we get back from vacation.  This picture pretty much sums up my mornings.  Sipping my coffee, on the laptop, perusing school and adoption blogs. There are a ton of other things I want to do as well... NESTING (clean out and rearrange cupboards), scrapbook, recharge my battery by visiting with friends and family, golf with Scott, shop, and definitely exercise more!  And read! (books NOT about school and books for school) We are praying God blesses us this summer!  While it would be the most ideal time, it's got to be HIS time.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
Me in "Blogland" with my coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment