Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 24, 2011

Increased Chances

In our search for a 2nd agency, I posted a while back about one that we really wanted to be a part of.
 http://faithandwaiting.blogspot.com/2011/05/frustrations.html  They were local, didn't charge an arm and a leg for marketing, and would expand our search throughout the state.  At the time, they were not accepting new applicants... until TODAY when I called!  I'm super excited at the opportunity this brings!  Now I have some "homework" to do. (Order 5 more profiles, submit an authorized release form to our current agency of our approved Home Study and misc. paperwork, drop off and meet with the director of new agency.) I hope to do all of this by the end of next week.  Now that school is out, I have nothing but time to devote to this.  Perhaps it was God's plan all along for it to work out this way?!  I stink at having patience!  I admit, I would give myself a "D" in this area.  The teacher could use a few review lessons on patience, that's for sure!  Well, I have some phone calls to make and need to get busy.  "A" for effort maybe?  Will keep everyone posted! 

2 comments: