Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 12, 2011

How 'Bout Them Apples?

Cooler weather is on the way this week.  I know it will put me in the mood for fall, and all the things I love about the season: apples, pumpkin spice lattes, opening the windows and turning off the air conditioning, wearing hoodies, bonfires on our patio, pumpkin, mums, the list is endless!

I came across this little cutie patootie of a photo and thought how perfect it is for this time of year?!
I would love the precious, big apple in the middle!!!

Just a quick little update, nothing really. Our original agency called to give us an update that our profile is being shown tomorrow to a birthmom.  We are one of five couples, so I know this is in the very, early stages of the process.  I'm not even going to get excited about this.  It's just an update for the many family and friends we know who check our blog from time to time.  (or daily some of you! : - ) thx!)  If you could please pray for the birthmom as she begins this difficult process.  We pray for her and her unborn child who is due in December.

The other day, a friend of mine posted a devotional reading of the day and I made such a connection.

The Bible tells us that God inhabits the praises of His people. No matter how things may seem in the natural, you can rejoice today because God is working behind the scenes on your behalf. As you praise Him, He will fill you with His joy and pour out His abundant blessing in every area of your life. ~Joel Osteen

I can't help but think that God is working behind the scenes on our behalf, as we wait on this adoption journey.  I know He has a plan and things are in the works!


No comments:

Post a Comment